Please make sure you read this job description in its entirety before applying.
Alpha Rock Capital is looking to bring on a talented HR Recruitment Administrator to join our Operations Department
As an Human Resources Recruitment Administrator, you will be responsible for leading the staffing efforts of the company and building a strong workforce that adds to the company’s bottom line.
In addition, you will report to and support senior management in finding, reviewing and recruiting new staff, while also maintaining day to day HR assignments.
While the operations team works best during business hours in the Philippine time zone, the role itself is 100% location independent, allowing you to work from anywhere in the world.
Your work ethic and drive will have a direct impact on our growth. To the best of our abilities, we will offer you training, and provide you with insight into the vast space of talent in e-commerce.
Onboarding will commence remotely on August 1st, 2020.
- Performing in-person and phone interviews with candidates.
- Following up on the interview process status.
- Maintaining relationships with both internal and external clients to ensure staffing goals are achieved.
- Staying current on the company’s organization structure, personnel policy, and federal and state laws regarding employment practices.
- Serving as a liaison with area employment agencies, colleges, and industry associations.
- Networking through industry contacts, association memberships, trade groups, social media, and employees.
- Developing and tracking goals for the recruiting and hiring process.
- Coordinating and implementing college recruiting initiatives.
- Handling administrative duties and record-keeping..
- Screening applicants to evaluate if they meet the position’s requirements.
- Making recommendations and working with managers to create job descriptions.
- Conducting regular follow-up with managers to determine the effectiveness of recruiting plans and implementation.
- Developing a pool of qualified candidates in advance of need.
- Researching and recommending new sources for active and passive candidate recruiting.
- Proficiency in the English language.
- Critical decision making skills.
- Bachelor’s in Human Resources, Psychology or related field.
- A minimum of 2 years’ experience in a related field.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Proficiency in Microsoft 365, Google Suite or similar office suite.
- Excellent record-keeping.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills including technical writing skills.
- Competitive starting salary based on experience and qualifications.