Please make sure you read this job description in its entirety before applying.
Alpha Rock Capital is looking for a key hire as our Supply Chain Manager
As a Supply Chain Manager, you will be responsible for overseeing and managing the company’s overall supply chain and logistics strategy and operations, in order to maximize efficiency from both an output and budget perspective.
In addition, you will play a crucial role in developing and maintaining solid relationships with vendors and distributors. You will help Alpha Rock Capital identify challenges and seize opportunities as they develop within the manufacturing, storage, and shipment of products.
You will be reporting directly to the COO. While the operations team works best during business hours in the Philippine time zone, the role itself is 100% location independent, allowing you to work from anywhere in the world.
Join a fast-growing team as you help expand and nourish online businesses to their fullest potential!
Your work ethic and drive will have a direct impact on our growth. To the best of our abilities, we will offer you training, and provide you with insight into the vast space of e-commerce and Amazon.
Training will commence remotely immediately upon being hired, and will run for approximately eight weeks.
- Assisting in the creation and improvement of our logistics processes for the development of new products, inventory maintenance, manufacturing, shipment and delivery, and returns on products.
- Determining key supply chain KPIs.
- Keeping detailed records, generating reports, and developing presentations to help management understand the endeavours of the logistics team.
- Building solid relationships within the company and with external parties, such as suppliers or distributors.
- Reading and comprehending legal documents, such as contracts or import/export agreements.
- Working with the finance, sales, and manufacturing teams to determine the best vendors and distributors.
- Collaborating with people with diverse backgrounds while identifying problems and finding solutions that are adequate to all parts involved.
- You will need a working PC or laptop, Internet connection and have access to a quiet place to take calls from.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Management, Supply Chain Management, or related field.
- Experience in a related field, while not required, will be considered a plus.
- Hands-on experience with supply chain management software.
- Ability to manage the logistics of all aspects of our supply chain (including Amazon domain-specific supply chain), from product development to the shipment of finished items.
- Understanding the principles of accounting and finance.
- Must be able to comprehend legal documents.
- Strong communication skills and the desire to build lasting relationships with people all over the world.
- Special consideration will be given to candidates with previous working experience with Amazon or other e-commerce platforms.
- Competitive starting salary based on experience and qualifications.